Kids Cooking Classes and Parties- ages three to teen
I teach children’s cooking classes in Westchester’s Rivertowns. My goal is to impart a passion for nutritious, wholesome cooking, and provide a tactile culinary experience. I am committed to introducing new ingredients and food history, and allowing kids to explore food through touch, smell and taste.
I use mostly organic ingredients. Parties and classes are allergy sensitive and can be adapted to meet any dietary needs.
DELUXE PARTY DETAILS:
• 2 hour cooking party includes time to cook and eat
• Setup and full cleanup
• Cooking project of child’s choice
• Chocolate or vanilla cupcakes included for birthday guests, siblings and parents of birthday child
• Cupcake decorating for an additional $75
• Additional cupcakes- $20 for half dozen
• Party favor included
• Printed recipes for each child to take home
• Hosts will need to provide plates, cups, napkins, candles, silverware and decorations. I bring the cooking equipment and ingredients
• To run a cooking party I will need a large enough table for kids to prep their food, access to site 30 minutes prior to party, a power source and water access
$300 base price plus $40 per child up to 12 children
$25 for each additional child
• 90 minute class designed for children ages 2 to teen
• Explore new spices, aromas and flavors
• Learn the history of food and countries of origin
• Learn technique including knife skills, culinary terms and food and equipment safety
$75 for a private class
$40 per child for a semi-private group class
PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
-Reservation Policy: a non-refundable deposit of $75 is required a week in advance to reserve the party date and time. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
-Cancellation Policy: The deposit is non-refundable, as this is a cost of goods fee. Every effort will be made to reschedule the party in case of illness or weather.
-The final headcount for number of attendees is due 72 hours prior to the event.